Sunday, November 27, 2005

 

Lalit babu's next report

...

Well on my way to airport to-day morning i went to meet Hon'ble Dharmendra Pradhan MP Lok Sabha.

He was waiting for me. He is also of the opinion that a mass movement is required to Sanction- back a NIS or IISER for Orissa. He is going to take up the case strongly in Parliament and also on our request coming to bbsr in first week of Dec'05 to chalk out the future course of action.

I have interacted with Mr Siddharta Mohanty, who is PS to Sj, Bijayanti Panda. He is besically co-ordinating all MP's for this NIS issue. He told me that a Memorandum will be submitted by MP's to PM next week. I told him there cannot be better memorandum prepared than Odiya Samaj. He asked me to e-mail him. Would X, Y, or Z frame up a memorandum and e-mail it to him? It should preferably be maximum two pages.

His Address:-
Sidharta Mohanty,
PS to MP ( Bj Panda),
2, Mahadev Rd. New Delhi.
Tel-23753430, Fax-23323355,
e-mail siddharthmohanty@sarkaritel.com
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter